The Fault in Our Stars ∗

I’m just in love anything that have to do with romance especially if it makes me cry. That probably why I fell in love with The Fault in Our Stars. It’s just the best movie to watch when it’s raining and cold. It’s just that type of you watch when you just feel like you want to stay in and eat ice cream all day.

The first time I saw it was at the movies I remember that as I was walking in the theater I was liek thsi is probably going to be another basic love story which isn’t bad a mean I love love storys. But when the movie was other I reallys that I was wrong. This is a movie like that Not Book where it’s a must watch movie. That you will tell your younger sibling that isn’t one of the best movies of your generation, and when people say that they have not watch that movies you’re going to be like WHAT you haven’t watch that movie.

Like I side this is not a regular love story this story has something different. It about a girl named Hazel Grace Lancaster with lung cancer who parents push her to go to a group with other people that have gone through similar thing that she has. In this place she meet this guy named Augustus Waters that she tries to push away because she truly believes that she is just going to hurt with by dieing. That doesn’t stop him. Then they slowly start to fall in love. Finally the unexpected happens and turn everything around. With an ending that will leave the viewers with both tears and a smile on their face.

So if you’re into romantic love stories like me then this is the movie for you but if you’re not then I suggest that you watch another movie.Image result for the fault in our stars

One thought on “The Fault in Our Stars ∗

1. Great post! I will give you the same advice I gave Maria: read some professional reviews and try to make yours similar. Movie reviews are more objective (meaning they are more analytical…look more at the methods used to make the film, the script, the characters, the casting…and not really emotional at all) Try it…who know, you might have a future as a movie critic!!